Today, global business enterprises are face with a complex IT environment that has to deal with increasing volumes of enterprise data, compliance requirements and maintenance costs. Defiance’s Infrastructure management Services provides easy to use solutions with advanced capabilities to ensure global enterprises remain competitive while meeting their changing IT infrastructure needs
- Product Engineering
- ERP Services
- IT Services
- Microsoft Technologies
- Open Source Technologies
- Enterprise 2.0
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Verification & Validation
- Emerging Technologies
- Manufacturing Solutions
Remote Infrastructure Managed Solution
Defiance’s Enterprise Infrastructure Managed Service provides end-to-end managed services support on a shared services model. It strives to align the ever-evolving technology with the of the customer’s business processes.
Defiance provides support through its Network Operating Centers which are staffed by a large pool of cross skilled consultants available to support the client’s infrastructure. Our Remote Infrastructure Managed Service offerings help remove the pain of IT management for our clients. They gain from the wide experience of the certified of multi skilled resources at offshore locations. This not only provides an increase in the service levels but also brings in a significant reduction in the cost of operations to our clients.
The dynamic changes in the IT environment and the growing complexity makes it essential to take a scientific approach to manage the IT infrastructure and services used by any organization. As the usage of IT for business has increased and warrants the use of increasingly complex applications and networks, a sophisticated approach is required to integrate the latest hardware and software and to monitor and manage them. This brings up the issue of support to the growing infrastructure with the available resource bandwidth. Remote Infrastructure Managed Services give a head start in the competitive economy by keeping the costs low without compromising on quality and security.
Enabled by Network Operating Centers (NOC) and Security Operation Centers (SOC) and a highly skilled team located at India, Defiance delivers remote monitoring and management of the servers, databases and networks Infrastructure. ITIL (worlds’ gold standard for IT Infrastructure Management Processes) compliant service platform ensures optimal service at the most optimal return over investment. A short transition period, and close coordination during a project transition window makes this feasible. Availability of IP VPN connectivity aids in accelerating the time-to-go-live.
The toolset includes an Integrated Dashboard that presents a single window view of all the network/server components. This is augmented by timely delivery of correlated reports that present a comprehensive account of all the IT components. Automation (in the form of automated email/SMS alerts) enables remote management of incidents. The other tools that help skirt outages are event correlation and root cause analysis, pre-defined remedial action, scientific analysis using integrated portal.
The total Enterprise Infrastructure Managed Service offered by Defiance is implemented on an enterprise cloud platform and includes remote monitoring & management with an integrated Service Desk and a Service Portal. This gives a 360 degree view of customers IT infrastructure enabling proactive management.
The optimized solution is a suite of services that incorporates:
- Server Operating system management
- Network Management
- Database Management
- Firewall management
- Storage Management
- Backup Management
- Email Management
- Proactive Security Health check
- 24 * 365 support coverage
- Flexible engagement with Remote, Onsite / Offshore / On demand support
- Quick ramp up and ramp down
- ITIL based Service Delivery
- Accelerated service to close issues and incidents thereby increasing the productivity
- Productivity Gains with reduced administration overhead
- Improved quality of operational delivery along with defined SLA’s
- Secure access
- Standardization of operational tasks in line with the business objective
- Support for the growth in volumes
Cloud E-mail Solution
Defiance Cloud Mail is a comprehensive, secure and fully managed Email and Messaging service based on Microsoft Exchange that helps reduce the burden on IT, gearing up to focus on mission-critical issues. The team is free from nitty-gritty of routine operational issues and remains in full-control of the configuration, policy management and settings.
Escalating costs for ever-growing demand for capacity are having a significant demand on an organization’s IT budget. It is a challenge to manage IT costs without sacrificing safety and security of data while working on the most important mode of communication i.e. emails. Innovative solutions that control costs and yet provide greater business agility and scalability are seen as the solution to overcome these challenges. Cloud based email solutions save on cost and yet provide the flexibility to meet the requirements of safety and customization.
The Defiance Cloud Mail is hosted at a highly secured data-center, which is connected to the Internet with high capacity redundant connectivity. The mail solutions are fully compliant with both Web-Based and SMTP Mail. The email solution has advanced spam features that automatically block spam from all the latest known spam sources. In addition to protection from virus and other malware, the solution can also be configured to guard the content to be in line with policy guidelines.
This solution offers the flexibility to the users to avail the mail services depending on the data transfer requirement. Availability of alternative plans differentiated by levels of functionality makes the solution very attractive. Individual mailboxes are provided to all users within the organization. Based on the employee profile requirements, the different users in the organization can be configured to use the different types of mailboxes defined by different levels of functionalities. The email addresses in the format firstname.lastname@example.org help preserving the organization branding.
- Filters mail for spam, virus and malware content and policy adherence
- Secure access: The proposed environment shall be accessed through 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) / Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption
- Intrusion monitoring and Security audits
- Service continuity: Redundant network architecture is deployed to handle unscheduled service outages and ensure 99.9-percent scheduled uptime
- End-to-End Managed Service: Defiance administrators shall perform every activities to administer and maintain the email that include: Contact notes, task, calendar, etc. and exceptional e-mail collaboration and online meeting solutions
- Web-based solution provides access to real-time email from anywhere through the Internet and from the standard mail Client, using any standard web browser
- Faster deployment
- Better productivity through anywhere access
- Simplified management
- Guaranteed world class operational standards
- Year round 24x7 support
- Archiving and backup encryption
Disaster Recovery Solution
Defiance’s disaster recovery solution is a completely automated service that ensures that data is immediately accessible and recoverable when needed. In the event of outage in the primary system, customers can access their system seamlessly from the secondary system.
The disaster recovery solution offered by Defiance helps put your business data back on its rail with little or no loss of continuity. The solution replicates mission-critical data online onto a High-Availability Storage Environment which could be made available at the same level of the primary system.
Data is an important part of any business environment since rendering accurate data and timely access to data, is a fundamental requirement in today’s competitive world. It is evident that loss of data can have a very detrimental effect on the business. So, a quick and effective response is essential to minimize the loss of disruption and hasten the recovery process. The disaster recovery solution offered by Defiance helps put your business data back on its rail with little or no loss of continuity.
Defiance Disaster Recovery solution leverages Data Vault Services powered by eBOC (Enterprise Business on Cloud), a proprietary framework for reliable and high-performance Data Backup and Restoration service for mission-critical data. Multiple locations can connect over a WAN to the Data Vault, and the whole service can be managed 24/7 through the DR experts. The solution works by installing an agent on the target machine from where the data is transferred to the Vault and in turn transferred to a secondary server to ensure the replication of the primary server data. Selection of the appropriate agent depends on the operating system, database, and/or the application installed on the target machine. The agents identify changed data blocks, compress and encrypt the data, and then communicate over LAN/WAN to store the data in the Data Vaults hosted in Data Centers.
- In case of a disaster, the Automated System Restore functionality enables automated re-building of a computer from ‘bare metal’ and completely restores operating system, drivers, patches and data.
- Mirroring backup data to another vault is a high-availability option that assures disaster recovery since this option ensures “Locate, Retrieve, Restore” of the retained files quickly and easily.
- High-speed disk-to-disk transfer dramatically reduces data transfer window time through reduced backup window. High levels of data compression is also achieved, thereby reducing the storage footprint
- Bandwidth Throttling and Adaptive Compression technology used for backups helps adjust data compression on-the-fly.
- When the network resumes after a period of downtime, automatic error checking guarantees data integrity of the recovered data while automatic restart of backup jobs ensures backup job integrity at all times.
- Defined RTO, RPO and Efficient DR Test Plan
- Disaster recovery solution which offers several flexible engagement options
- Adaptable with business requirements of the customer
- Supports compliance with regulatory mandates and privacy laws
- Supports growth
- Limits downtime, mitigate IT operational risk thereby extends business continuity
Information Security Solution
Managing information security requires constant vigilance, infrastructure protection and a strict monitoring of every change in the state of the Network, Enterprise data, System and Application. Defiance provides a total solution inclusive of full life cycle security services. Its security service portfolio is structured to address almost all the key pain points faced by the customer while addressing the information security issues.
Defiance offers a wide range of modules which are defined by highly refined techniques and customers can choose any of the modules as per their requirements.
End to End Information Security Life Cycle
This looks further beyond immediate incidents and compliance issues. This approach ensures that information security planning and implementation is looked as an ongoing activity which is synchronized with the business plans and objectives. It encompasses:
Security Plan & Design
- Architecture for Layered Security & Zoning
- Product recommendation for Remote Office secure connectivity and Remote User secure connectivity spanning across suitable firewall, intrusion prevention solution and VPN Solution – IPSEC/SSL
- Design and implementation of suitable Policies/Rules base and fine tuning of policies
- Device implementation
- Implementation of Perimeter Security with NIDS / NIPS Firewall with SSL VPN configurations
- End point Security solutions with High Availability setup, Hardening and Integration with SIEM tools
- Year round 24x7 monitoring of availability and incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management and Change Management
- Real Time monitoring of Security Event Inspection, Alert Prioritization and Response
- Proactive management of periodic Signature/ Patch updates
- Periodic review of policies
- Providing recommendations / solutions to address incidents
- Report generation
Security Event Monitoring Service
- 24/7 Monitoring of security events with Alert Prioritization and Response
- Event Notification via Telephone/ Email in case of any outage.
- Daily Event Summary Reports, Weekly Availability, Health Check Reports and Monthly Trend Analysis reports
Security Alert Service
- Event Correlation and Root Cause Analysis
- Periodic and impromptu access to security patch information
- Evaluation of application of patches and hot fixes
- Classification and analysis of vulnerability information
- Analysis for applicability to customer environment
- Obtaining information on hot fixes or patches to remediate vulnerability
- Comprehensive reporting
- Audit & Compliance Service
- Certification Readiness Audit for PCI DSS / ISO/IEC 27001:2005 / Others
- Regulatory Compliance Guidance for HIPAA / SOX / Others
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Comprehensive vulnerability scanning
- Analyse vulnerability reports
- Categorize vulnerabilities based on criticality
- Vulnerability prioritization
- Internal and External Penetration Test
- False positive elimination
- Comprehensive reporting
- Team of dedicated consultants with an average experience of 7+ years in IT Security
- Empowered by Industry reputed certifications (like ISO 27001, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSA, CCSP, CCNA, CCNP) the team offers world class solution that comply with IT security standards
- Unbeatable track record of successful information security audit, assessment and implementations for Fortune 500 companies
- Experience of managing Large Enterprise Security Networks spread across multiple geographies translates to solutions that guarantee security
- Proactive protection which is a long term solution to meet the threats of the dynamic environment
- Consistent and cost effective compliance resulting in better corporate governance and improvement in effectiveness and efficiency of business and IT processes
- Service delivery compliant with ITIL norms to effectively handle security incidents
- Root cause analysis and Log Forensics quality assurance
- Damage assessment Damage Containment