- Product Engineering
- ERP Services
- IT Services
- Microsoft Technologies
- Open Source Technologies
- Enterprise 2.0
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Verification & Validation
- Emerging Technologies
- Manufacturing Solutions
You are hereHome › Quality for Business Excellence
Quality for Business Excellence
Defiance is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified organization. We have been appraised at Level 3 of the Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI). We have also received the AS 9100 Revision C certification, which is considered as the gold standard for Aerospace and Defence customers globally. Our integrated Quality Management System is tool-based, process driven and administered through our Enterprise portal - iDEAL. Our information security management systems are recommended compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards. Defiance aspires to be a Lean Six Sigma driven organization. To achieve this Defiance is focusing to mature people and processes through Six Sigma way, continuously training the people and develop mature lean processes.
Defiance Quality Policy
Defiance is committed to providing customer delight through delivery of world-class services and solutions by leveraging technology and domain expertise
Defiance will achieve this through
- Meeting and exceeding customer requirements
- Continually improving processes
- Motivating employees
- Providing best in class work environment
- Identifying and adopting suitable high end technologies
- Collaborating with complementing business partners
Our Quality Journey
Defiance is continuously striving to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Defiance ISMS policy and procedures
Defiance is committed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information processing assets, provide acceptable level of security and controlled access of relevant information to the authorized stakeholders.
Defiance will continually achieve this by:
- Creating awareness on Information security
- Identifying, classifying all assets and maintaining confidentiality
- Identifying and mitigating risks, based on structured risk assessment
- Protecting the information and information assets from all known threats
- Ensuring business continuity based on identified business criticality
- Adherence to the relevant statutory, organization and customer specific requirements
Defiance Tools and processes
Defiance has developed an in-house tool called “iDeal” (Integrated Defiance Enterprise Portal) which has automated the process implementation activities - from employee management to invoicing, including project management, metrics computation, and dashboards.
Defiance has established a strong Quality assurance process which enables effective customer delivery and manages the internal processes effectively.